Computational Systems Biology at Texas A&M
Human Genetics / Computational Statistics / Data Science
- 4/14/2020 - npj Schizophrenia paper published: Overdispersed gene expression in schizophrenia
- 11/1/19 - Dr. Cai speaks at ICSB2019.
- 6/4/19 - Opening for graduate student is available.
- 4/9/19 - Dr. Cai speaks at the 10x Genomics User Group meeting in Houston.
- 3/11/19 - We release three preprints: [bioRxiv 544163] [bioRxiv 548115] and [bioRxiv 574426].
- 10/13/18 - Preprint 'Overdispersed gene expression characterizes schizophrenic brains' posted at BioRxiv.
- 7/8/18 - Dr. Cai attends SMBE18 in Yokohama.
- 9/25/17 - Ahmad publishes vQTL/vGWAS simulator at BMC Genomics.
- 9/1/17 - Welcome to new members of the team, Daniel and Ahmad!
- 8/15/17 - Guangzao, as lead author, publishes at Analyst.
- 7/6/17 - We attend SMBE17 in Austin.
- 6/9/17 - We are part of PoreCamp USA 2017. Read The Eagle report.
- 6/2/17 - We participate the 2nd Southeast Texas Evolutionary Genetics and Genomics (STEGG) Symposium at Texas A&M University at Galveston.
- 5/1/17 - Postdoc position is available immediately.
- 4/28/17 - Opening for graduate student is available.
- 4/27/17 - This new lab website is launched. Lab news on the old site is still accessible here.